Sunday, September 2, 2018

DC Comics 1993 Editorial Presentation: The Atom Special



I've been blogging for eleven (non-continuous, obviously) years, and I decided to do a simple crossover to remind everybody that these pages are alive (if only of a sort, to varying degrees, least of all here at POTA.) It's a nice one to discuss too, because this is little seen promo art from possibly my favorite Ray Palmer comic. I believe this Steve Dillon piece was colored for one of those DC Universe advertorials that ran in comics of the period, but it was (appropriately?) reproduced at about the size of a postage stamp, so the presentation here is easier on the eyes.

DC Comics 1993 Editorial Presentation

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I really like your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using?
I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers
and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.

Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a
reasonable price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog
jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up anything new from right
here. I did however expertise several technical
points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous
to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your
hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times
will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing
with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content.

Ensure that you update this again soon.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this site before
but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it
and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!

Anonymous said...

I am really inspired with your writing skills as neatly as
with the structure in your blog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself?
Anyway stay up the excellent high quality writing, it
is uncommon to look a nice blog like this one these days..

Anonymous said...

This text is invaluable. How can I find out more?